**Now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year!**
Call today to reserve your spot!
St. Luke’s Child Life Ministries provides preschool for children ages 2 to 5. We welcome all children regardless of race, color, sex, differing abilities, religion, national or ethnic origin. We are licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.
Hours of Operation
Two-Year-Old “First Steps to Preschool” Classes
A special adult and child experience, meeting once weekly, from September through May, from 9:00-11:00am. These classes help familiarize young children with the preschool learning environment and provide a positive, comfortable, and FUN “first” school experience for both adult and child. “First Steps” offers a great educational opportunity for spending quality one-on-one time with your child/grandchild while meeting new families and friends! Tuesday or Thursday classes are available.
Three-Year-Old Preschool Classes
Morning classes meet Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00am-12:00 noon, September through May. The Three-Year-Old program helps children to become more independent as they make the separation from family and become a group member. In addition to our Pre-K-3 learning themes and readiness activities, children begin to develop socialization skills as they learn to share, take turns, form friendships and follow school routines. Several educational field trips are also included in the curriculum. Children must be toilet-trained.
Four/Five-Year-Old Preschool Classes
Morning classes meet Monday/Wednesday/Friday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00am-12:00 noon, September through May. The Four/Five-Year-Old program prepares children for the upcoming Kindergarten year. While continuing to build on the social, emotional and cognitive skill foundation established in the Three-Year-Old Class, more emphasis is placed on working with the children’s developing Pre-K academic and fine motor skills. The Four/Five-Year-Old classes go on multiple field trips and explore what they have learned through rich and varied dramatic play experiences. Children must be toilet-trained.
- Theme-based Units
- Integrated Faith-based Curriculum
- Service Projects
- Art and Sensory Experiences
- Varied Dramatic Play Experiences
- Field Trips
- Circle Time
- Pre-K Readiness in Reading, Writing, Math and Science
- Monthly Cooking Projects
- Free-Choice Time
- Active and Outdoor Play
- Small class sizes and individual attention – 10 child maximum
- Emphasis on Christian values and teachings
- College degreed, certified and experienced teachers
- Parent and grandparent classroom volunteer program
- Weekly music program with a professional musician
- Monthly “Chapel Chats” with our Pastors
- The availability of wrap-around or extended care through our childcare program
- Church member and multiple child discount
Our emphasis is on creating a loving Christian environment where children can learn to:
– understand God’s love for them and respond to it by caring for others
– develop and exercise their God-given talents
– cooperate with and respect the rights of others
– verbalize their feelings
Children in all classes must meet the age requirement by September 1.
Liz Anderson, Preschool Administrator