St. Luke’s Child Life Ministries (CLM) helps children in the Waukesha area make a life-changing connection with Jesus Christ. We envision a God-centered place of calm, organization, laughter, love, consistency, inclusivity, cleanliness, and communication where children grow emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. St. Luke’s Child Life Ministries integrate the Christian faith into the daily curriculum through a variety of materials to create quality child care and preschool programs. We also serve as community partners for the Waukesha School District in providing two four-year old Kindergarten Classrooms.
- Childcare – Learn more about our support for working families.
- Preschool – Learn more about how your child can grow through St. Luke’s Child Life Ministry.
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten – Learn more about how your child can grow through our partnership with the Waukesha School District.
- WI Department of Children and Families – Information about childcare licensing and the Young Star Program in Wisconsin.
- Healing Hearts of Wisconsin – Resources for children experiencing loss.
- CLM Forms – If there’s a form for it, it’ll be on this page.
Child Life Ministries serves children ages 6 weeks through 13 years of age. We provide a safe, nurturing, Christian environment for children. CLM is proud to be a part of the Department of Children and Families YoungStar program. Each year our program participates in technical consultation and is evaluated to ensure that we are providing quality care. Our teachers and staff strive to make our center the best it can be!
St. Luke’s Child Life Ministries is licensed by the State of Wisconsin. A complete copy of licensing regulations and requirements is available outside of the staff office for review.
Courtney Stangl, Director of Child Life Ministries
Liz Anderson, Preschool Administrator
Kristine Guenther, Center Coordinator, Billing
Peggy Oestreich, Assistant Director