Discipleship Ministries are central to our ministries. In Holy Baptism, God joins us to Christ. We are, now, disciples of Christ, followers who extend new life into the world. We call one another to engage in the seven practices of discipleship.
Seven Practices of Discipleship
- Dwelling in the Word
- Inviting Others
- Serving Others
- Encouraging Others
- Giving Generously
September to May
- Book of Faith Bible Study – Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. in SLLC’s Hospitality Area – for Adults of all ages
- Theology on tap – 2nd Mondays of the Month, 7:00 p.m. at La Estacion – for Men
- Theology Uncorked – for Women
- Laurie’s Bible Study – for Adults of all ages
- Diane’s Book Club – for Adults of all ages
- Discipleship Training – Sundays 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Youth Room – for youth, grades seven and eight, and fall year of ninth grade.