Dates: July 5 & July 19
Time: 9:30 am
Location: St. Luke’s Lutheran Church parking lot. Our parking lot will be closed to automobiles. Please park in the library parking lot. Please bring a chair.
Weather: These worship services are weather dependent, so please watch our website and Facebook page on the 5th and 19th, for any weather updates.
Notes for Worship
- We ask you wear masks for the sake of protecting your neighbor.
- You’ll notice that certain elements of the service may look different than in the past. A few modifications have been made for the protection of one another.
- Please sit as a household at a space designated by colored disks on the ground, maintain space between you and another household.
- Communion will be brought to you where you are. We will receive communion in “one kind,” receiving just the bread. Lutherans recognize the fullness of Christ’s present in the one kind. So, trust that Christ is fully present for you in the bread alone.
- Restrooms are accessible through the Carroll Street entrance.
- An offering station is available near the entrance of the parking lot for you to place your offering on the way in or out of worship.